View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 05:17 PM   #11
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjl View Post
you're on a PC right..? if you're on a mac, it's a quick applescript to watch your Calibre folder and add new items into itunes.. might be able to come up with something in VB i'd think, but I'm not a windows programmer.
Yes, I'm on a PC. And yes I guess I could load my entire library on my ipad, but that somewhat misses the point of having my ebooks in the cloud.
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote