View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 04:09 PM   #9
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjl View Post
you do know you can drag and drop .epub files right into itunes and then sync and they're installed right? if you're going to download and drag into dropbox you could just drag into itunes.
Not really because I keep my Calibre library on dropbox for convenience. The whole point is that I want to be able to access my ebooks from anywhere. I am sure a decent solution will pop up very soon. And by saying I am sure, I mean I hope hehe

Last edited by volwrath; 05-10-2010 at 04:39 PM.
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote