View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 10:45 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
I've had mine for about 5 months, and no problems so far. I got an inexpensive "planner" cover to keep it in. You want to protect the screen, but no need to be paranoid.
These days the iLiad is supplied as standard with a fabric bag which has some kind of extremely tough insert in the front of it to protect the screen. It would take some serious mis-use to damage it through that.

Quote:
-- There are several MobileRead members in Germany, but I'm not one. Someone else might respond...
Our forum regular "Tribble" is the official agent who sells iLiads in Germany. I'm sure that he'll be able to help.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote