View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 09:09 PM   #3
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook HD+; Kindle for Android on HTC One SV
I had problems adding a cover image. I add it in the correct place, but when I open the book, there's a large space at the top of the page and the bottom of the image is chopped off.

Also, I like how I can just add the ISBN in Calibre, press a button and have it import the title, author, description, etc., even the book cover (with the push of another button).

I use Calibre to sort my books and import them into my Sony Reader and I like being able to add and search tags and listing the books that are in a series.

I'm using the latest version - 0.2.0
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote