View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 04:07 AM   #1
DrunkenDonkey
Connoisseur
DrunkenDonkey is a jewel in the roughDrunkenDonkey is a jewel in the roughDrunkenDonkey is a jewel in the roughDrunkenDonkey is a jewel in the roughDrunkenDonkey is a jewel in the roughDrunkenDonkey is a jewel in the roughDrunkenDonkey is a jewel in the roughDrunkenDonkey is a jewel in the roughDrunkenDonkey is a jewel in the roughDrunkenDonkey is a jewel in the roughDrunkenDonkey is a jewel in the rough

Device: Kindle PW2
SD Card and non-english files/folders

Hey there,

I bought nice 4gb kingston sd card yesterday with the intention to put there everything, to use PRS+ and the directory structure and be happy with. Nope. I tried creating structure of Author/Collection/Books and loaded 30ish authors for a test. Only 2 of them showed on the reader and browse folders on PRS+, the reset were... missing. Tried loading more, renaming, deleting, moving folders and I can't really get any logic in what's happening, some, very rare authors are being shown and the rest ignored. If I move the whole structure to internal memory it works, if I "flatten" the structure, it works too. I saw someone mention in some post that sony have problems with non-english characters (english only file structure works), but could not find the discussion of these issues and if there is any workaround
DrunkenDonkey is offline   Reply With Quote