View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 01:52 AM   #15
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC Flyer; BBMini; Sony PRS650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
You can use Sony, I use it and I am from the Netherlands. However, according to Sony I live at the Yankee Stadium....

Set the Sony Reader Library location to US and when you have to enter your address, pick one in the US. Worked for me...

Kobo I have used only once, I managed to enter the site via the VPN connection of my work. Apparently the internet connection of my work has an US ip-address.
Can you use your Dutch creditcard? Or how does it work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
Geo restrictions rank number one on my hate list currently. DRM issues and even pricing do not come close.
DRM issues and pricing do not prohibit you from buying it. They are mere annoyances. GR is prohibiting the legally buying of books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tyson View Post
Nice of all these media companies to not sell to us and save us money, encouraging people to get stuff for free instead.

When do you think they'll finally wise up? That they were the ones that encouraged people to look beyond the webshops?
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote