View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 01:44 PM   #55
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlauzon View Post
They do, to an extent. Today, for example, only people who use Windows can make MobiPocket content.
So, it's a conspiracy by Mobi to limit the publication options of anyone who doesn't use Windows?

Let me also point out only those with access to some sort of electricity can use light bulbs.

Having hardware, software, infrastructure or whatever other kind of requirements you'd care to name is not the form of censorship you seem to be implying it to be.

Nevermind, I find I'm losing interest in watching advanced sophistry employed to avoid acknowledging that anyone else has any sort of point, however minor it might be. I've long since seen your points on the subject -- many I even agree with, even if I don't find them all compelling -- but I don't see much benefit in a discussion where only one side can ever be acknowledged as making even the least little bit of sense.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote