View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 05:09 PM   #24
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3, iPhone 5s
Although I do like getting a free ebook, I do look at the summary and if sounds relatively appealing, I download. Given that I like romances, this makes a lot of these freebies a no-brainer for me. However, even under that genre I still use some criteria to determine if it is worth downloading. Glad May is starting off with lots of good ones so far.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote