Thread: Kobo Newspapers
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 02:02 PM   #1
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Kobo Newspapers

I downloaded The Globe & Mail on Saturday using Calibre and I have to say I'm pretty disappointed at how it displays on my Kobo. My friends Kindle has a much more intuitive setup. The paper is displayed by sections, Sports, Business, Enetertainment etc. and then has sub categories for each of those that you can select. Kobo seems to simply display a long list of articles in a somewhat random order. When you choose 'top stories' you with a list of the articles but I don't seem to be able to select them in any way. Does anyone know if there is a way to change how the Kobo formats newpapers?
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote