View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 12:43 PM   #104
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by iandix View Post
This is not an answer to your question .. but why are you buying gift certificates for yourself to buy books why not just use your Australian Credit Card?

I use both alwaysVPN and hotshield (depends which one I click at the time) at the time of purchase (I use an AUstralian IP address at the time of download) I have an Australian credit card and I used an US address for the account and I have no problems buying books or even downloading them. I believe they only check IP address at the time of purchase and nothing else.
Same here: German credit card. No problems at all.
Forgot VPN twice, the respective purchases got cancelled (unfortunately, those books still show in my library, I can't delete them).
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote