View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 08:26 AM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeladib View Post
Hello ladies and gentelmen. I need your prompt help please as I am also new to the group. I have recently purchased a Sony e-reader prs-700. Yet recently when I am trying to start-it up, the screen is frosen on the openning screen of Starting-up and does nothing but this. I also tried to press the reset button but with no help. Please try to help me as I adore this e-readre
Generic Possibilities (I don't have a PRS-700):

1. Battery's empty. Put it on charge
2. Corrupt memory card - remove any memory cards
3. You haven't reset properly - re-read manual and follow instructions precisely.

Best of luck.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote