Thread: Silliness E-Readers for Serial Killers?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 08:49 PM   #1
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
E-Readers for Serial Killers?

Right now, I'm watching a news report concerning a missing 24 year old California woman who was last seen in a Barnes & Noble cafe.
I was about to change the channel when a criminal profiler referred to Barnes & Noble cafes as "..happy hunting grounds for serial killers. Just buy a cup of coffee and wait."
Although it is nice to hear that serial killers read, I can't see Barnes & Noble actually advertising this.

Last edited by recluse; 04-29-2010 at 11:15 PM.
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote