View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 12:04 AM   #47
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katti's Cat View Post
Hmm - wonder if you get the same trouble than me sometimes
Not so much, I'm a know airhead, anyway...

Quote:
Yep - you got it right. Although not all books voted appeal to me and some I downright struggle with. Couldn't for the life of me finish 'Gone with the Wind'
Funny, I read it about once a year, for some obscure reason. It's the kind of book that gives you a peaceful ride, entertaining, not too shaky, and with the perferct pace for me - it does't make me fall asleep in less than 30 min and it won't keep me up late because I can't let it go either.

Anyway, I think that any book needs to be read at the good moment. There is a chemistry between me an a book that is completely unexplainable - it clicks or it doesn't, but I never force the relationship. Quite often, the books that are not a match with me at a given moment will be perfect a year or two after. So I won't force my participation in the club, I'll just navigate alongside of it...
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote