View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 10:27 PM   #207
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
So you are saying that you can do what you please on a plane that is not yours?

Seems you have a problem with corporations - sure, they aren't all that flash - but I still think that not following instructions on their planes is rude.

I am not arguing the point of them being right or wrong , good or evil. I am just saying that putting flight attendants to the test during flight is RUDE. They are doing their job and anyone being rude to them is addressing their gripe with the corporation at the wrong place.

And Corporations are considered legal persons - so while the 'my home is my castle' rule is not totally applicable , legally it would be. As far as I know, any airline company has the right to refuse you entry to the plane / flight.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote