View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 09:06 PM   #12
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hi Caleb and welcome to MR.

Hard choice to make with more and more readers coming on the market. Best would be to make a list of what you want from it first. Then start looking at what is available. The wiki link is a good start.

Don't wait for the perfect reader - it doesn't exist and probably never will. And you just end up without one. And lets not forget that they are a consumer product, not meant to last the next 50 years. Yes, they are expensive atm but you will save some money if you are an avid reader and currently buy a lot of books.

For me a reader is the perfect choice when you travel a lot (including to work) as it saves you lugging around a book or when you are short of space for keeping all books.

I love my Sony PRS600 - I bought it before I knew all the different things I know now. And maybe I would make another choice today. But it got me started and with the help of MR I am utilising it.

So, have a look and take the plunge.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote