View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 09:04 PM   #1
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Galaxy S4, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S 10.5"
Question on the 1.3 softroot

I just flashed my Nook with the 1.3 version softroot. Everything went fine. On the softroot touch screen menu there is both a "Launcher Settings" icon and a "Settings" icon. The Launcher setting menu works OK but when I touch the settings icon nothing happens. I can go to settings on the regular B&N icons though. Is that the way it is or did something maybe go wrong with the flash? Thanks.

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote