View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 02:02 PM   #31
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1, Samsung Note 2, Samsung GMP 5, Nexus 7 32GB
I was all set to get a Kindle, but when the snafoo happened with Amazon deleting that George Orwell book without so much as a By-Your-Leave, that took them right out the running.

A coworker has a Sony PRS-500 & I checked it out and discovered all the things it could do. So I researched all of the Sony readers & checked out other readers online.

My requirements for my reader was that it be relatively small & light weight, but large enough for me to be able to comfortably read. I wanted to be able to play music on it. And most important was that all downloads had to be accessible from MY pc. I would be damned if someone would just come in & delete any book I bought from my reader!

The Sony PRS-600 met all of my requirements, so that is what I got.

Last edited by cfrizz; 04-25-2010 at 05:43 PM.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote