View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 01:07 PM   #2
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
I've only had this with one book and the temporary fix I found (wanted to read the book) was to keep swapping the damn zoom levels... what was missing in one level would show in another. I assume something went wrong in the epub formatting but haven't had the time to check (or the inclination) as it was a one-off for me but sounds like there may be a problem here... try changing from epub to epub or lrf and back to epub using calibre and see if that helps.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote