View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 03:21 PM   #6
pruss
Evangelist
pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
If you have a link to the 4.5 MB file I'm sure someone with an iLiad will test it for you (I am holding out for the new big battery version). It is my understanding that FBReader reads the entire document into memory, so the important time may be how long it takes to open. I have never heard of anyone running out of memory when using FBReader, but a 80+ MB Plucker file might well do so.
The memory limit might be bad, as it's the sort of thing that's hard to fix in the code.

Here's a link: http://www.palmgear.com/?xyz=49703
pruss is offline   Reply With Quote