View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 06:08 PM   #39
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Well there's a difference between saying LCD isn't for you, and posting "if it glows it blows" or other inflammatory comments rather than just respectfully posting that it's not for you.

And I agree with leebase, I hate reading on a computer, but don't have much issues with my girlfriend's iPad. And I do think a lot has to do with the form factor--but like him, not saying it would work for you or anyone else. I couldn't give a crap less what anyone else likes to read on. All that matters is finding the right device for your own needs and reading on it.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote