View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 05:12 PM   #15
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad mini, HP Touchpad, Aura HD
I read both fiction and nonfiction, probably in equal amounts. I voted for fiction, however, as I am on a "fiction" kick right now, where I am reading more fiction than nonfiction. My non fiction reading is mostly from the fields of linguistics, history, anthropology, literary criticism and mythology. My fiction reading is varied, although I do read a lot of science fiction, fantasy, some historical fiction... it all depends on my mood.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote