View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 02:51 PM   #2
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Firstly: hello everyone!

Assuming there is no way of hiding the bottom status bar when viewing a pdf -what is the resolution of the active area? Or to put it another way - what is the height in pixels of the bottom bar?

I'm trying to view a manga on my DR800 and want to author the pdf at the exact resolution of the device so it doesn't scale the pages because the scaling creates really annoying moire patterns (is there a way to disable scale to fit zooming?).
I don't remember the exact number off the top of my head, but I know it's been posted on here before. You might be able to search through old threads to find it. Otherwise, someone with a better memory that I do will probably post it again shortly.

Quote:
As a sidenote, I wish they let you hide the status bar - why lose so much resolution to something you don't need on screen 99% of the time?
They probably will at some point, it's just a matter of priority. There was a "full screen" mode for the iLiad. I think the DR1000 has one too. They probably just haven't worked it back into the new firmware yet since the viewers were rewritten.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote