View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 02:37 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatingPie View Post
Good to know. The only thing is that the Reader came back after plugging it in, so I'm a bit suspicious of the crumb theory in this particular instance. But I will certainly watch out for that if it happens again!
It seems most lock ups early on are due to needing charging. I think the battery indicator might not be as accurate early on.

Do you use a wall charger to charge your unit?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote