View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 09:48 AM   #9
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
Hey All,

I have mixed feelings about the new version. I like the interface and the addition of reading .txt documents as well. It was confusing at first but I am able to see all of the documents on my zire71 or an external sd card at the same time. The category was not set properly so I thought that I had to navigate from sd card to internal everytime I wanted to read something. Also an annoying thing was that at first isilo was listing everything on my card/zire71 and it was annoying I tried a couple of things and now it's just showing doc/isilo fomat on my card/zire71. To properly do it the settings should be under options/document type/document types to list (if you don't want to see every file make sure other is not checked) . If anyone has anything else to add let me know.