View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 12:19 AM   #14
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Venue Pro 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
A year is how long I've been waiting for several of my titles to show on Amazon. They got a bunch of them up after--oh, eight or nine months. But several others are still sitting somewhere in limbo. And this isn't from me as an independent author. These are books from a publisher. I'm told my situation is far from unique.
Oh, I wasn't doubting you at all, Jeff. It is just amazing to me that they can get by with that.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote