View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 10:26 PM   #8
htklee888
htklee888 began at the beginning.

Device: A81
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanzs View Post
Looking at the witstech bbs, it seems the latest Android image can also be found here:

http://www.namipan.com/d/android_032...1a0ecf59121f53

Note that, like Rayfile, Namipan seems to require its own special client to do the download. I've not been able to get it to work properly, but if you succeed in getting the download, I'd love to try and find somewhere to host it that's more accessible to English speakers.

Although this beta is only posted on the Chinese board, I believe it's possible to configure Android on start-up to run in English - though I imagine some knowledge of Chinese would be a real plus...
Android is in multi-language. It starts with English and can be configured to display in other languages.

I have a copy of that latest A81 android image and see if I can find a place to upload that for you guys to try. Or if you can suggest a site for uploading!

The improvement in this alpha/beta version is that it comes with a virtual keyboard and can also shut down properly by pressing the "Power" key for 3 seconds. A few more android programme can be installed in this version. That's it!
htklee888 is offline   Reply With Quote