View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 09:32 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigwolf View Post
As of version 0.6.47 (and still present in 0.6.48) the built in viewer no longer displays the cover in any Mobi or LIT files in my library. I have 2 books in ePub format that do display the cover in the viewer.

Loading a Mobi or LIT book just displays a blank screen at position 1, advancing past that seems to display the text of the book just fine. The covers appear just fine when editing metadata, they appear at the bottom of the screen when selecting a book, and they all appear in the cover browser. If you actually load the book in the viewer... no cover.

I noticed the same thing.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote