Thread: Sony wish list
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 05:55 PM   #1
dgillette.rm
Connoisseur
dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: sony
Sony wish list

Maybe someone has already talked about this and missed it. If so, sorry about that.

I use the wish list at the Sony store to help me easily keep track of books that I have pbooks of that I probably want to eventually get as ebooks. My list probably has 80 items in it. I am not sure as every time I try and access anything but the first page of the list I get an ssl error. Anyone else experience this? Anyone know an email address for Sony help?

Thanks in advance for any help.
dgillette.rm is offline   Reply With Quote