View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 12:40 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by economix View Post
Hi, I apologise if I am overlooking something obvious, but is it possible to customise the information included with the "insert metadata as page at start of book". At the moment I get the book title, the text "Book Jacket" and the series title and number if relevant.
Ideally I would like the author name to be included and I don't really need to have "Book Jacket" included in the text.
Thanks
Check out this thread.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote