View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 02:42 PM   #5
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Note that, although I plan to *start* reading every book in my library (900+, no idea at present how many I've already read) I don't expect to finish all of them. Based on the books I've 'read' so far, I estimate that 10-20% won't live up to my hopes and I won't bother finishing them. Mostly I buy based on the synopsis-which is why it drives me crazy when a 'synopsis' only says things like "Another great book from XXXX", or only has quotes from reviews, etc. (I've found that you can't believe reviews. Either my tastes are wildly different from most or most reviewers say whatever they're paid to say. Not sure which it is, but I've definitely learned to ignore anything said in a review, that doesn't really synopsize the book.)
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote