View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 12:19 PM   #16
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 knows the chase is better than the catch.dmaul1114 knows the chase is better than the catch.dmaul1114 knows the chase is better than the catch.dmaul1114 knows the chase is better than the catch.dmaul1114 knows the chase is better than the catch.dmaul1114 knows the chase is better than the catch.dmaul1114 knows the chase is better than the catch.dmaul1114 knows the chase is better than the catch.dmaul1114 knows the chase is better than the catch.dmaul1114 knows the chase is better than the catch.dmaul1114 knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyrinn45 View Post
I cant believe that publisher only has 2% of the vote. I haven't bought a single book, even ones less than $9.99 from any of the agency 5. I refuse to give them a single cent.
I personally have no problems with agency pricing.

Publishers are free to charge whatever they want for their products. I'll buy e-books priced at a level I think is reasonable and not buy ones that cost more than I'm willing to pay for the particular book.

Tons and tons and tons more books I'm interested in than I'll ever have time to read in my lifetime (especially with reading not being in my top 3 or 4 hobbies) so no skin off my nose if some books are priced more than I'm willing to pay.

In short, I have no problem with people who hate agency pricing. Just saying why you shouldn't be surprised. Most people just don't give a crap. We're all used to prices for things varying, and just buying what we feel is reasonably priced and skipping other stuff. So I see no need for e-books to be any different.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote