View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 12:59 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
For those with large (500+) libraries...

Someone posted in another thread about having 25k in books. Just wondering for those who have 'large' libraries of ebooks (more than 500 books) have you read them all? Is that a goal of yours?

For me, I am at about 800 books, and I have officially read a third of them. But I am only counting in that tally the books I have actually read on an e-device. Of the remaining two thirds, a good portion of them are books I read in print and have replaced a print version with an electronic. Another fair-sized section are classics I mean to get around to one of these days. I have a large assortment of freebies from the Sony store. So of the un-read books in my collection, only a small number (probably 50 or so, if that) are books which I actually paid for and have not yet explored.

So, how about the rest of you e-hoarders?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote