View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 07:25 AM   #10
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Most of my private "books" belong to these categories:

Job documents: mostly PDF (1) rarely Word (2)
Web content (90% of the total): I usually save it as HTML (3)

(1) and (3) I put them through Calibre for metadata editing and conversion to epub. Sometimes it does not perform with(1) ,so I go back with the original format. Overall success rate in readibility 100%.

(2) save as RTF, Calibre, epub. And the same as above.

Calibre is very fast.

Table of contents are really a pain in the neck. I have not mastered the trick yet. By far.

The "book" I love most is a collection of meditations of Augustine. Daily. I can navigate it with the search function of the reader. While it would be nice to have a clickable Calendar and a cross index for subjects. If some good soul had any suggestions ...

Last edited by beppe; 04-16-2010 at 07:37 AM.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote