View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 04:45 AM   #9
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Oh I disagree. I have a number of books which I've formatted into rtf, and they're probably the nicest looking books I have on my reader. They are divided into chapters, but no, there are no hyperlinks, just page turns, which is all I want when reading. The size is only slightly more than txt, but they go onto an SD card, so this isn't a problem.
The best thing about my rtf books is the layout: no margins, perfect paragraphing, and any font size I choose.

Each to their own, I suppose.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote