View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 01:00 PM   #10
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DXG/iPad/iPhone 3G S/Nexus S/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremen Cole View Post
And in real life that's what I would do. But, I'm a bit odd (I think most here have figured that out) in that I want options. If I want to stack print magazines to the ceiling, so be it. If I want to toss them in recycle or trash, so be it. I just want the options to archive electronic content. I may never eve do it, but I want the option. To me if I buy something, it is mine, to do with as I please.
I am with you here.

I also keep some magazines, and sometimes it's fun to re-read ten year old predictions or promises in political articles.

So yeah, I want to keep them. That's why I want PDFs.
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote