View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 09:35 AM   #15
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
I just want them to put the hardware together, slap a stock OS with functional hardware support on it, and ship it to me, and then let me download the whole "improved experience" when it's available.

Let me install a quick PDF viewer on it, and let me toggle the Pixel Qi's backlight. Then I'll be happy to wait the 6 months or 2 years or however long it takes Notion Ink to develop their "enhancements" that will probably be pretty poor in the end anyway. I want the hardware, not a proprietary software experience.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote