View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 12:24 AM   #8
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonist View Post
I'd actually get subscriptions to magazines, but not on the iPad. I would want PDFs, which I can keep in my library (which is what I do with Scientific American, which offers PDFs, for instance).

The iPad unfortunately is a proprietary format, which cannot be transferred later, when one changes platforms. The same is with iBooks purchases, I suppose.
I would't want to save them anyway. Each issue would get deleted as soon as I read it, just like print magazines go right in the recycling bin.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote