View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 06:32 PM   #9
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
I was under the impression that the 'sync' option would be more of an automatic update, rather than just an indication of what's where.

From my lofty and all-knowing position as a person who isn't actually anywhere near the code, it would seem to be very quick to implement: when the device data is read, iterate through the library, compare to device, and apply check mark (or color, or boldface, or whatever) as required. Of course, if everything was as easy as I expect it to be, the world would be a much different place. It seems like this might work as a "poor man's sync" though.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote