View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 08:34 PM   #111
wayspooled
Bibliophile
wayspooled is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.wayspooled is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.wayspooled is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.wayspooled is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.wayspooled is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.wayspooled is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.wayspooled is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.wayspooled is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.wayspooled is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.wayspooled is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.wayspooled is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Tablet PC until a 10" comes out that I like
Neko, it gets better Gets better as you go further into the book as I remember. The first 5 or 6 of his books seems like he was sort of feeling his way around "this new place". I don't think I read them until I'd read about half a dozen others. My favs begin with Wyrd Sisters, the 6th book I think. After that, everything is pretty much on my favorites list.

In Ebook, reading Bruce Alexander's Rules of Engagement and John Scalzi's Old Man's War right now.

In paper, I'm rereading my way through Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey/Maturin series for the 4th time. So my 4th time on Post Captain at the moment. Obviously one of my favorite authors.

and edging toward starting to reread after a long time, Stephen R. Donaldson's Gap sci/fi series prob in ebook. Have to be in a certain frame of mind to do that. :P One of the greatest sci/fi series I have ever read but dern hard to get through that first book before you know enough about the story to enjoy it. You eventually get a hint. I know when I first bought it, I picked it up and started it 3 or 4 times. Some tough stuff in there you have to assume you don't understand the whole story of and get past. hehe..

Last edited by wayspooled; 08-08-2007 at 08:45 PM.
wayspooled is offline   Reply With Quote