View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 07:48 AM   #69
rleguillow
Always Reading
rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FW 1192, PRS-700, kobo, Rocket, PRS-650, Nook Glow, Kobo Glo, others
Question

RobertB, I'm confused.
I was poking around the site this morning, and for a kick did a search on Rand, Ayn. The first line of results returned had Anthem in pdf for 2.99, Anthem in pdf for 1.99, Anthem in pdf for 3.99 and Anthem in epub for 2.99. I can understand having Anthem in pdf and epub, and having the same price on both. What I don't understand is the other two. 3 prices on the same book in the same format? Are you having price-wars with yourself?
rleguillow is offline   Reply With Quote