View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 12:19 AM   #13
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DXG/iPad/iPhone 3G S/Nexus S/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
i really dont understand what adobe is doing- they are shooting themselves in the foot as far as i can see.
Uhm, they are working to make sure that thewir product works well with a brand new OS version, as well as brand new hardware (Tegra 2).

If they came to market with a product which was not flawless, I expect you would also say they are shooting themselves in the foot.
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote