View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 10:27 AM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note3, MacBook Air
Where did you first hear about the Sony Reader or iRex Iliad?

Sometimes we almost take it for granted that the whole world is familiar with the various e-book devices. The Sony Reader, for example, has been on the tech news, and is advertised on-line and in magazines.

With PDAs, I remember that when I was working in a marketing department, I saw a few Palm Pilots. But it was only when I saw a WSJ article and then an advertisement in a local office supply store that I really paid attention in a serious way, and decided to get one.

So how did you first hear about your reading device, which one is it, and what caused you to first think seriously about buying one?
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote