I like everything I've seen on the Adam so far. My worry though is that this may be a case of a start up finding out they really can't deliver what they thought they could...
I saw this on their site yesterday and didn't see it posted here. http://notionink.wordpress.com/2010/...-where-are-we/
It looks like they are talking about a delay now until they get flash working completely. He mentions two months of testing, which sounds like a lot to me if everything else is already complete. So this makes it look like no Adam until at least summer, if not early fall this year.
With the two display options I'm seriously interested in the Adam, while the iPad did nothing for me. I hope they don't end up delaying themselves into falling on their faces. I would be willing to purchase one with the expectation of future upgrades - then it is like the gift that keeps on giving! Right now, even without flash, it could give the iPad serious competition (he even hints at other things in his post), but if they wait too long it will mostly be irrelevant as the iPad upgrades and others come to market. I hope they come to market soon, and if it is 80 - 85% of what it looks like it could be I'll get in line for one (if my wife will let me