View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 01:31 PM   #8
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 and Fire
This is also a PDF user guide under downloads at Viewsonic >> VEB625. These look like a very nice devices, however there is no mention of Adobe Digital Edtions or Adobe DRM in anything I have seen so far (although I assume it is supported). I agree with gastan that there does not seem to be a dictionary.

Back on March 24th, The EBook reported that these are made by Jinke. That would be a departure for them, but with PocketBook becoming the direct brand for Netronix I can see Jinke branching out into OEM waters.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote