View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 09:15 PM   #1
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Formatting Poetry - A Problem

I have been attempting to transcribe some more poetry using BD. But I’ve been having problems with the formatting. There are two problems:

1. When I centre a line, it looks fine in BD but appears looking like a subtitle when it’s on the reader.
2. Some lines in the poem are intentionally broken in the middle. So the line starts on the left, then there is a line-break and it continues on the right hand side.
I have been using indents to get this effect. I have also tried right justification. Both look fine on the BD file but do not appear when I make a sony reader file. I just keep getting left-justified lines.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong and how I can correct it?
I would be extremely grateful for any advice.

Last edited by Patricia; 08-07-2007 at 09:18 PM.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote