View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 01:03 AM   #10
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrant View Post
I have found so many great ebook deals from reading posts here that I am honour-bound to share any that I discover. ...I also bought my jetBook Lites after seeing the reviews on MR and finding the Newegg shellshocker at $115 just before Christmas. I can happily say that my life has changed for the better now that my books can travel with me everywhere. Must also say a BIG THANK YOU to HarryT and others for the lovely ebooks available for download right here on MobileRead.com!
And that's a big AMEN.
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote