View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 08:33 PM   #5
FourOhFour
HTTP Error
FourOhFour has a certain pleonastic somethingFourOhFour has a certain pleonastic somethingFourOhFour has a certain pleonastic somethingFourOhFour has a certain pleonastic somethingFourOhFour has a certain pleonastic somethingFourOhFour has a certain pleonastic somethingFourOhFour has a certain pleonastic somethingFourOhFour has a certain pleonastic somethingFourOhFour has a certain pleonastic somethingFourOhFour has a certain pleonastic somethingFourOhFour has a certain pleonastic something

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Man View Post
I see there is now a Zinio iPad app that seems pretty good. Not many magazines available yet but they promise more to come. I bought the PC World issue and like the way you can read just the text of view the page as printed in the magazine.
I looked at it and decided it was nearly useless... the delay in loading pages is, at least to me, unacceptable. And the opening video is tacky... apps are supposed to launch quick and save state so you can switch to another and back without going insane; zinio does neither.
FourOhFour is offline   Reply With Quote