View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 01:34 PM   #2
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
You will see gray with lightning bolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
OK, this is probably going to be a stupid question, but I am confused. My mom has a Pocket Pro. I did not put the latest firmware on it. It's working fine. But, the battery indicator only shows gray with a lightening bolt in it. I haven't seen it myself, this is according to my mom. I even had her plug it up for a few hours (wall charger) and after unplugging it still is gray with the the lightning bolt.
Any one have any ideas? I told her to just let it stay plugged up for a few more hours to see what it does.
S
Dear Silverraven:

IF the unit is being charged and is also OFF, you will see a gray with a lightning bolt on the screen even though it is off. When the device is "on" you will see a gray with lightning bolt where the battery charge life indicator is located. Only after you are charged and unplugged will these go away.

IF the unit is charged and totally unplugged and you are seeeing this... that would not be normal and a fast call to 1-866-368-8788 or an email to support@astak.com should be made. She should charge OVERNIGHT 8-12 hours.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote