View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 06:26 PM   #4
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulckennedy View Post
Yes. It is sad to say but as nice as it is and it is a nice device, I simply haven't fallen in love with it. It is too nice a device to simply age from disuse so I am letting it go free. Maybe I can help out one of our OverSeas friends with it. I thought I would put it up for offer here before I trigger an EBay sale for it.
Hi Paul,

We traded some anticipatory messages before the first shipment. Just curious - was there something in particular that you were expecting that didn't pan out, or did it just not trip your trigger in reality as it did in concept? Thanks.
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote