View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 12:12 PM   #4
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
PocketBook 360- unless you need/want access to a bookstore directly from the device then i would say possibly the Irex 800 IF the firmware update coming soon actually happens. I knida wish the Irex was a PocketBook or Onyx Boox device. That hardware with the firmware from either of those companies would be my ideal.

I also have to say that I prefer wifi over 3g merely for the 3g implementations being used to direct you to just one store where as the wifi allows you to go get what ever you from where ever you want.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote